 Castle / 10107
Re: NEW MOCS: a chalet, a yellowish castle and a pirate boat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 14:53:00 GMT

As always: LMKWYT (I like these acronyms!), but don't be too harsh on this
builder. Or better be: than I can learn more and more.

Happy building for everyone!

Daan

Good work!  While the house might come across as simple, the functionality and
color scheme of it really make it a good little MOC.  I can envision a whole
town of these :)

My favorite model was the ship (the red one).  The red/black color scheme is one
of my favorite ones, and the ship looks very detailed.

Hope to see more soon,

-- Pawel