 Castle / 10139
Re: Imminent Update alert and teaser preview!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 04:20:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jason Cicchini writes:
However, I spent so much time on the pictures, i completely neglected my
website, which hasn't had an update since around march. Therefore, I began
an attempt to pump up my infantile site and showcase my hard work for you
guys to take a look at. I really hope alot of you get to see this, as I'm
fond of feedback, be it in e-mail or Lugnet post form.

Of course, aren't we all... don't be discouraged if there are only very few
replies though; sometimes people are reluctant to post feedback if they have
nothing "useful" to say.

Teaser Picture Link #1
http://www.envy.nu/velaria/pictures/teaser1.jpg
Description- The 8 elemental crystals of majik.

Cool editing!

Teaser Picture Link#2
http://www.envy.nu/velaria/pictures/teaser2.jpg
Description- The four Heroes of the Deark Elf vs. Human war

Looks like you've got some cool characters waiting there! Any stories
planned for them?

Teaser Picure Link#3
http://www.envy.nu/velaria/pictures/teaser3.jpg
Description- Warlord Maelstromme raises his humming scimitar, the Death Song.

hmm, I can't view this one. The server says it doesn't allow offsite linking
(which surprises me, since the other pics worked!).

Keep it up though, bring it on! Looking forward to see more,
-Shiri