 Castle / 10130
10129  |  10131
Subject:
Imminent Update alert and teaser preview!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 08:38:11 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey guys! I know it's been kinda slow around here with new MOCs, even though
what's been recently posted has been really good, I felt the need to
announce my website's soon to come update, and post the teaser preview for it.
After messing with every resoultion setting and countless retouches and
photo-soaping, I've finally uploaded my newly photographed illustrated stories.

However, I spent so much time on the pictures, i completely neglected my
website, which hasn't had an update since around march. Therefore, I began
an attempt to pump up my infantile site and showcase my hard work for you
guys to take a look at. I really hope alot of you get to see this, as I'm
fond of feedback, be it in e-mail or Lugnet post form.

So, while I quickly produce and fine tune my website, here's a couple teaser
pictures for you to take a look at.

Teaser Picture Link #1
http://www.envy.nu/velaria/pictures/teaser1.jpg
Description- The 8 elemental crystals of majik.

Teaser Picture Link#2
http://www.envy.nu/velaria/pictures/teaser2.jpg
Description- The four Heroes of the Deark Elf vs. Human war

Teaser Picure Link#3
http://www.envy.nu/velaria/pictures/teaser3.jpg
Description- Warlord Maelstromme raises his humming scimitar, the Death Song.

Well, that's it for now! Hope you like 'em, and please send me feedback! I
wanna know if anyone actually looks at them! :)

Catch you Cats later!
-the Rascal King

"Take these chances, place them in a box until a quieter time. Lights down,
you up and die."
-Dave matthews Band