 CAD / Development / 1550
Re: lugnet.cad hierarhcy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 12:36:00 GMT

"Anders Isaksson" <isaksson.etuna@REMOVEebox.tninet.se> writes:

I find it (mildly put) a bit irritating reading lugnet.cad, and
finding a post of the type 'Re: <some model>', but with no reference
to the cad.dat posting. Then I have to jump to cad.dat and try to
find the model, to see what everyone is talking about.

Just as a side note, when I encounter the same situation, I just press
"^" to see the original article, even if it is in a different newsgroup.
Some readers (software) may not support this feature, which probably
makes this practice annoying, I guess.

Fredrik