 CAD / Development / 1358
Re: lugnet.cad hierarhcy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 00:05:20 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:
The only other thing in computers that 'sw' ever stands for besides
'software' is 'Star Wars'...  :)
Whew.  Well, there's my defense of abbreviations.  Now how strongly do you
disagree?

Well, to be honest, the biggie I had was with the "software" <?> "star wars"
anomoly.  I personally can't stand to be in a Star Wars discussion, and I
would be pretty aggrivated when twice a week some newbie enters the software
group just to chat about the length of Ben Kenobi's ponytail.

Cheers,
- jsproat

"I prefer the term para-mental.  It keeps me out of the loony bin."