 CAD / Development / 1519
Re: lugnet.cad hierarhcy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 16:29:22 GMT

Sproaticus wrote:
Someone noted over the weekend (1) that the .cad extension is not specific
to LDraw as an application; and as such, should not be associated
exclusively with it.

Urgle, y'all.  Please disregard this comment.  It was typed by my evil clone
as I watched -- duct-taped to the carpet and helpless with a bundle of phone
cable in my mouth -- and prayed for this Monday morning to be over soon.
:-P

What my evil clone *read* was the .DAT extension, what he responded to was
the .DAT extension, that's his story, and he's sticking to it.  I have since
beat him savagely with a wiffle bat.

Cheers,
- jsproat

"I prefer the term para-mental.  It keeps me out of the loony bin."

obconspiracy:  That person over there, who is supposed to be at Wolf 359,
but is actually at Monaco, strives with the New World Order to run a
batch-processing sweat shop in the Van Allen radiation belts, against the
wishes of the cattle industry, in order to smuggle shark fin soup out of the
Skeleton Coast.