 CAD / 1156
Re: Java LDraw/LDLite
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 01:22:34 GMT

On Tue, 2 Mar 1999 14:38:01 GMT, blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve Bliss) wrote:

On Mon, 1 Mar 1999 22:05:13 GMT, jasper@janssen.dynip.com (Jasper
Janssen) wrote:

On Mon, 1 Mar 1999 14:40:25 GMT, blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve
Bliss) wrote:

Difficult?  Maybe.  Actually, if self-extracting ARJ files[1] can be
configured to launch another program after extracting, we should be able
to do this fairly easily.

[1] I *think* that's the format parts updates use.

Yep, it is ARJ. Specifically ARJ version 2.30.
I don't recall anything about launching another program from the extractor in
this version (which is pretty old)
A quick search of the docs didn't turn up anything either.

-- Terry K --