 CAD / 1157
Re: 1x1 and 2x2 chess sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 04:34:04 GMT

Terry Keller writes:
On Tue, 2 Mar 1999 14:44:52 GMT, blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve Bliss) wrote:

On Mon, 1 Mar 1999 07:13:49 GMT, legoverse@geocities.com (Terry K)
wrote:

It sure will be nice when there are POV-Ray primitives for the cone pieces,
eh?

BTW, you did see Lars reply to my question about L3P and the conic
sections, right?  So after the next update to L3P, you'll put the fix
for the 1x1 cone into the following parts update, right?

Affirmative to both.  Though, to be safe, you might want to prod my memory
when
the time comes.

Okey-doke.

Question, do the other cones have that problem?

The problem is with the primitive being used.  I used the 1-4con3.dat file,
the translation of which is improperly written by L3P.  Presumably, any part
using this primitive will render incorrectly.  Currently, there's only one:
6267.dat, the windscreen 2 x 12 x 4.

I don't know if any other primitives have this problem.  Maybe 1-4con4.dat (it
was added at the same time as 1-4con3.dat).

Steve