 CAD / 1128
Re: 1x1 and 2x2 chess sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 22:42:55 GMT

In lugnet.cad, legoverse@geocities.com (Terry K) writes:
Isn't it a shock to download such a tiny  program and have it do what it does
so easily? If only all software were that simple.  :-)

Indeed!

BTW, cool chess sets.

Would you buy one if they were for sale?  :-)

It sure will be nice when there are POV-Ray primitives for the cone pieces, eh?

I was thinking that too, but I really can't complain...being able to
automagically convert any .dat file to a .pov file is an incredibly cool
thing, even if it does it so literally on the cones.  :)

--Todd