 CAD / 1207
Re: 1x1 and 2x2 chess sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 05:47:56 GMT

On Mon, 1 Mar 1999 02:22:48 GMT, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) wrote:

Anyone else made chess sets out of LEGO?  I'd love to see them!

Ok, I've fixed the problems with my chess set, including changing the
pawns.  A picture of the result (sitting on a wood tabletop) is now
up on my page:

http://www.farver.com/lego/lego_chess_set.htm

I've also added a few new creations to my site too:

http://www.farver.com/lego/moc.htm

Rob

|  Rob Farver - rfarver@rcn.com             |
http://www.farver.com/lego/              |