 CAD / 1215
Re: 1x1 and 2x2 chess sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 22:01:45 GMT

He's got headgear!!

Ryan

Rob Farver wrote:

On Fri, 5 Mar 1999 13:55:12 GMT, blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve Bliss) wrote:

On Thu, 4 Mar 1999 16:29:41 GMT, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) wrote:

oh dear.

good heavens.

that poor knight!

Better lay off the scotch while operating the transporter beam!  :)

Alright, I'm blind -- I still don't see it.  What's the problem?

Steve

In the left picture enlargement, look at the right white rook (right
in the front bottom of the picture) and compare to the other rooks/
knights.

Rob

|  Rob Farver - rfarver@rcn.com             |
http://www.farver.com/lego/              |