 CAD / 1186
Re: 1x1 and 2x2 chess sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 16:29:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad, rfarver@rcn.com (Rob Farver) writes:
Took me a while to get everything working, but here's my rendered chess set:
http://www.farver.com/lego/lego_chess_set.htm

You are the god of sloped bricks!

Say, do those game pieces fit down around onto the 2x2 tiles? -- way cool!!!

Hrm, now to take you up on that challenge you posed on your webpage -- to find
the two errors in the picture...  OK, first error is that the kings and queens
are on the wrong squares -- the white king is correctly placed on a black
square, but the board should be rotated 90 degrees, which would swap the kings
and queens into their proper positions.  The other error -- hmmm, hmm, hm,...

oh dear.

good heavens.

that poor knight!

Better lay off the scotch while operating the transporter beam!  :)

--Todd