 CAD / 1210
Re: 1x1 and 2x2 chess sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 13:39:13 GMT

On Fri, 5 Mar 1999 03:15:16 GMT, legoverse@geocities.com (Terry K)
wrote:

On Thu, 4 Mar 1999 13:25:54 GMT, blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve Bliss) wrote:

On Wed, 3 Mar 1999 22:17:56 GMT, legoverse@geocities.com (Terry K)
wrote:

Good answer, but not the one I was looking for.  :-)
What I meant to ask is: do the current cones need to get the same/similar fix
as the 1x1 cone?

Oh, definitely.  Haven't looked at many cone parts in L3P, have you?

Nope, that's why I asked you.

I don't know if the other cones will be as easy to fix as the 1x1x1.
But I think they will (the main complication would be if the conic
surface was interrupted by some feature).

The 3x3x2 cone especially needs extensive work.

Good thing I read Sproat's replies first.  :-)

Too bad; that one was aimed at you. ;)

Steve