 CAD / 1136
Re: POV camera positioning [was Re: 1x1 and 2x2 chess sets]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 05:33:52 GMT

Terry K wrote:

Hmmm...... interesting.  The message I replied to (from Mookie) had replies set
to lugnet.build and lugnet.cad.  I originally fired off the reply with the .dat
lines intact, and received a message back that dat's were not allowed in
lugnet.build.  So I checked lugnet.build _and_ lugnet.cad and neither group had
the reply.  So then I reposted with the x'd lines.
If lugnet.cad allows .dat files, why didn't the reply show up there?

I'd argue that this is more consistent than allowing a post to some, but
not all, of the groups that you intended the post to go to.

But if I did make that argument, would I be against allowing cross
posting to RTL when it's hosted here? I'm thinking I probably would, and
we can't have THAT. :-) So how about it, Todd, why didn't the reply show
up there? :-)

Stop the FDIC from spying on us! Go to
http://www.defendyourprivacy.com and sign the petition.
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.