 CAD / 1155
Re: 1x1 and 2x2 chess sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 01:10:42 GMT

On Tue, 2 Mar 1999 14:44:52 GMT, blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve Bliss) wrote:

On Mon, 1 Mar 1999 07:13:49 GMT, legoverse@geocities.com (Terry K)
wrote:

It sure will be nice when there are POV-Ray primitives for the cone pieces, eh?

BTW, you did see Lars reply to my question about L3P and the conic
sections, right?  So after the next update to L3P, you'll put the fix
for the 1x1 cone into the following parts update, right?

Affirmative to both.  Though, to be safe, you might want to prod my memory when
the time comes.
Question, do the other cones have that problem?

-- Terry K --