 CAD / 1208
Re: problem with LDAO and VEC generation...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 06:03:06 GMT

Ack.  I seem to have broken the LDAO VEC with the new,
unreleased LDLite 1.6.  Looks like I won't get 1.6 out until
the weekend.
-gyug

Steve Bliss wrote:

And I'm glad it wasn't something silly or stupid that LDAO was doing.

Also glad there is a straight-forward solution to the (current) problem.

Steve

On Tue, 2 Mar 1999 14:32:54 GMT, "Ben Vaughan" <buster@marsbase.com>