 CAD / 1127
Re: problem with LDAO and VEC generation...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 21:35:20 GMT

OK. This is fairly bizarre.  I'm assuming you've gone through all the
regular stuff -- running ScanDisk, checking for free harddrive space,
closing all other programs.

Is any file created in the ldraw\bitmaps or ldraw\vec directories?

Oh, is the message coming from LDAO or LDLite? I'm guessing it's from
LDLite.

Just for grins, you could try selecting the 'run from batch file' option
for the catalog tool in Tool Manager.  It should have absolutely no
effect, but it is the way I had my system set.

Steve

On Mon, 1 Mar 1999 21:03:58 GMT, "Ben Vaughan" <buster@marsbase.com>