 CAD / 1121
1120  |  1122
Subject:
problem with LDAO and VEC generation...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 15:09:19 GMT

Steve, or whoever may have a suggestion 8)

I recently rebuilt my machine and have reinstalled all my LDRAW files (LDAO,
ldlite, ldraw, l3p, etc.).  I setup LDAO to use LDLite and it works just fine,
but I also setup the Catalog Tool to use LDLite also.  When I try to generate
the VEC images, LDLite starts, but I only see the first image before I get an
error message: "An unnamed file contains an invalid path".  If I choose "OK"
and close the LDLite window, another one opens with the next part and the error
message again.
My paths look like this:
LDraw: c:\ldraw
LDLite: c:\ldraw\ldlite\ldlite.exe
LDAO: c:\ldao

I've got the catalog tool setup as:
c:\ldraw\ldlite\ldlite.exe %model% %parm% (as the executable)
working directory is: c:\ldraw (or %base%, I've tried both.)
None of the options are checked.

Suggestions?

Thanks,
Ben