 CAD / 1060
1059  |  1061
Subject:
Java LDraw/LDLite
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 13:45:24 GMT

Has anyone considered tackling LDraw/LDLite as a Java Applet, maybe with
controls for rotation? I hadn't really thought about the seriousness of it,
until I saw this site: http://www.spectrum.lovely.net/ with a fully
functional Sinclair ZX Spectrum being emulated on a web page.

Thinking about it, LDLite needs less processing power than a Z80 emulator
(as far as I can tell) so it could be a worthwhile project - for someone
who's any good at Java, obviously =) Me, I'm just a great big VB baby (and
ex-Z80 programmer)...

Two Euro's worth, anybody?

Steve
Llegogogoch-