 CAD / Development / 461
Re: Java LDraw/LDLite
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 15:58:21 GMT

Please before starting take a look at the java3D api, I know java 2 is not
yet supported directly by most browsers but its just a question of time and
then you have all the 3D done for you AND you get the benefice of 3D
accelerations.
Greg Williams a écrit dans le message
I've certainly got the skills to write this program.  All of the above • features
I've already done in java in some fashion, except for 3d display.  I've • done 3d
graphics before, but I've gotten somewhat rusty