 CAD / Development / 572
Re: Java LDraw/LDLite
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 11:58:27 GMT

izzy98 wrote:

I believe the only proprietary Symantec stuff (compiled versions of which
should be in the jar, which I don't know why isn't working yet) is in a
stupid error dialog,  Dialog1.java,
feel free to hack it to pieces.

All of Symantec's components leaked into my classpath though... I'll try
cleaning up my system, and getting it to work here, sans Symantec.

I replaced the multiline label from symantec with a textarea with editing turned
off to get similar functionality.  That worked.

Quite a few models cause out of memory exceptions if run using the default heap
size in java.  The default heap is only around 1Mb if I remember right, so when
I used  -mx16M on the java/jre command line, it took care of the problem.
Pretty good for a first start!
--
Greg Williams
gregw@mindspring.com