 CAD / Development / 571
Re: More parts feedback
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 08:26:05 GMT

Karim <knassar@mindspring.com> writes:

I disagree completely!  The Links and the Tread Links are virtually
the same, except that the tread has an additional component.  They
are completely compatible, and are often used (by me, anyway) in
concert to achieve various design goals.  I would certainly group
them together and I like the naming scheme as originally proposed.

I don't think you understood what part we were talking about.  These are
the three parts we do _not_ want to group together:

2637.DAT      Technic Link 16L
3711.DAT      Technic Link Chain
3873.DAT      Technic Link Tread

Don't worry, I originally thought the same as you, which didn't make
sense to me, since John VanZwieten normally has very good points.  Upon
careful examination, I understood that he refered to 2637.DAT, and this
point should not be missed.

Fredrik