 CAD / Development / 590
Re: More parts feedback
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 09:59:31 GMT

legoverse@geocities.com (Terry K) writes:

And I like the original names for the Link Chain/Tread pieces.

Me too.  If we stick to "3873.DAT Technic Chain Tread" now, we can
always add "0.6 x 2.6" later if there appears a new tread link later,
can we not?

So, what do we like?  with End Links / Holes / End Connectors?

Out of the three, I prefer

    2637.DAT      Technic Axle 16 with End Connectors

because the part "3651.DAT Technic Connector" has the same
name/functionality.

Fredrik