 CAD / Development / 558
Re: More parts feedback
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 16:28:13 GMT

So how about this: "Technic Link Tread  0.6 x  2.6"?
                                ^^^^^
What do you guys think?

The problem I see with this name is that the tread pieces are in no way
similar to the current Technic Link.  I think Technic Tread should be the
first two words the description, then add whatever will best identify the
two parts.

Alternatively, the Technic Link could be renamed, as that name is not very
descriptive of the part.

-John Van