 CAD / Development / 556
Re: More parts feedback
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 15:16:53 GMT

"Adviesbureau Noord/Zuidlijn" <nzlijn@euronet.nl> writes:

I believe that the numbers should reflect the dimensions of the plate.
That is 12 LDU x 52 LDU so make it 0.6 x  2.6 instead of 1 x  2.5

I agree with you if you add the word "Tread" in front of the dimensions.
That way, it is more clear that the dimensions refer to the tread plate
and not the overall size of the link.

So how about this: "Technic Link Tread  0.6 x  2.6"?
                                 ^^^^^
What do you guys think?

Fredrik