 Adventurers / 74
Re: Arctic Adventurers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 20:02:34 GMT

[ XFUT lugnet.build ]

Mark Lindsey:

How about the Lost Continent of Atlantis?

Not a bad idea (you're not the first to mention it :).

As for woolly mammoths I am not going to disagree that
they would be a cool addition,

I strongly dislike all those pre-molded animals LEGO has
started producing recently (within the last fifteen years or
so). What is wrong with building the animals yourself?

and while we are wishing for extinct animals why did lego
never do a dinosaur set?

They did. See [1] for some of them.

And even if things were less fanciful, I for one would
love to have a mini-walrus, even a single-piece one.

One more SPUD[2]?

You and I have similar tastes I can tell.  How cool would that walrus be
chasing lego seals and penguins for fun?  But if they did the walrus they
would have to give me a killer whale to eat him with.

And more of them? :-(

Play well,

Jacob (SPUDs are evil - ten wide trains are go(o)d ;-)

1) <URL:http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=dinosaur>
2) SPUD = Single Purpose, Useless, Decorative (piece)

      --  E-mail:        sparre@cats.nbi.dk         --
      --  Web...:  <URL:http://www.ldraw.org/FAQ/>  --