 Adventurers / 92
Re: Arctic Adventurers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 14:46:33 GMT

[ XFUT lugnet.general ]

Mark Lindsey:

In lugnet.adventurers, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:

[ Cut suggestions for a "Hunt for the lost treasure of
  Atlantis" series. ]

It would be nice to think they are listening in but I
think that would be very wishful thinking.

They are listening in (according to their boss).

How do you know this?  Do tell.

Interviews in various Danish newspapers.

They are definitely aware of the existence of the on-line
LEGO community, but it is not clear how close they follow
what happens.

Play well,

Jacob

    --  E-mail:          sparre@cats.nbi.dk          --