 Adventurers / 91
Re: Arctic Adventurers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 14:40:36 GMT

Mark Lindsey:

Those are fantastic ideas!

Thanks.

Instead of a small temple how about a friggin' huge one!

Wouldn't make sense from a commercial point of view. The
part count (price) of a set should be comparable to the
"play value" of the set.

I think the best opposition would be to have a set of
"pirates" from the early 1900s out on the open seas
looking for treasures lost years ago by real pirates.
They are opportunistic enough however to take any ancient
treasures Johnny Thunder might find.

This sounds good. How are they equipped? Small freighter
with a hydroplane on the deck?

Play well,

Jacob

      --  E-mail:        sparre@cats.nbi.dk         --