 Adventurers / 36
Re: Favorite Adventurers vehicles (Re: 4x2ReVu: 5909)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 15:47:59 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Mark Lindsey writes:

Attention everyone:

  Have you heard any thing about 1999 exclusives in this line? How about the
rumors floating around about a year 2000 Arctic Explorer themed Adventurers
line?  Let me know if you have heard anything on these tid bits.  I am
coveting an Adventurers line with a Sunken Treasure theme but I am sure I will
have to build my own sets along those lines.  Another intriguing possiblity
would include Ancient Greek or Roman sites as settings for all things
archealogical.  Let me hear any ideas you might have on other sets they could
do.

Til then happy digging,
Mark Lindsey

Let me hear some facts, opinions, and ideas fellow Adventurers.