 Adventurers / 37
Re: Favorite Adventurers vehicles (Re: 4x2ReVu: 5909)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 16:03:23 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Mark Lindsey writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Mark Lindsey writes:

Attention everyone:

  Have you heard any thing about 1999 exclusives in this line? How about • the
rumors floating around about a year 2000 Arctic Explorer themed Adventurers
line?  Let me know if you have heard anything on these tid bits.  I am

I haven't heard anything, but I'm fairly certain that the rumours about the
artic line are based on the fact that the Adventurer's Club attraction at
LL:Carlsbad has three portions: Amazon, Egyptian, and Artic.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/