 Adventurers / 35
Re: Favorite Adventurers vehicles (Re: 4x2ReVu: 5909)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 22:21:22 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Joseph Gonzalez writes:
By the way what is everyones' favorite car or truck?

1) 5909 car with passenger sideboard guns (though not overly realistic)
2) 5918 great standard to measure others against, and fairly inexpensive
3) 5919 admittedly odd-shaped, but I liked the designers using the casket for • a
chassis (picture granpa munster driving something like this)

??) my honorable mention goes to the 5988 truck.  I like the basic
design/beginnings of this vehicle but don't like the way the roof doesn't meet
the windshield.

..joseph g

Hi Joseph,
   Glad to hear your input on the vehicles.  I heartily agree that the 5909
car is the best.  I love the engine and exhaust pipes on it.  The vehicle from
the 2995 set is also superb, much like the Scorpion Tracker but the back end
is cooler and holds more stuff.  That's my two cents worth on the cars.
   Have you heard any thing about 1999 exclusives in this line? How about the
rumors floating around about a year 2000 Arctic Explorer themed Adventurers
line?  Let me know if you have heard anything on these tid bits.  I am also
coveting an Adventurers line with a Sunken Treasure theme but I am sure I will
have to build my own sets along those lines.  Another intriguing possiblity
would include Ancient Greek or Roman sites as settings for all things
archealogical.  Let me hear any ideas you might have on other sets they could
do.

Til then happy digging,
Mark Lindsey