 Adventurers / 75
Re: Lego Mania back issues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 20:39:21 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Mark Lindsey writes:
Hey fellow Adventurers fans I am looking to get scans from some back issues of
Lego Mania magazines.  I am specifically looking to get scans of the
Adventurers' comics from the following issues:
Jan-Feb 1998
Nov-Dec 1998
Jan-Feb 1999
Jul-Aug 1999

there's a real good chance i have at least two of these, mark.
i'll see what the old file cabinet coughs up this weekend and get back to you.

..joseph g