 Adventurers / 84
Re: Lego Mania back issues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 16:06:09 GMT

If there's one thing I'm complete in, it's Mania Magazine.  I just happened to
have
a couple hours free this morning so I scanned them in and put them up on a web
page.  URL:   http://www.pacifier.com/~quozl/LEGO/
Images are 300-400K each as to get the highest quality/detail.
---Jon
P.S.  Are there any copyright issues of having these on a webpage?

Mark Lindsey wrote:

Hey fellow Adventurers fans I am looking to get scans from some back issues of
Lego Mania magazines.  I am specifically looking to get scans of the
Adventurers' comics from the following issues:
Jan-Feb 1998
Nov-Dec 1998
Jan-Feb 1999
Jul-Aug 1999

If you can help me out I will make it worth your while, hint hint hint.
If you have any of these issues for sale I will pay you a premium price for
them depending upon condition.  If you know of any other issues with
Adventurer comics please enlighten me as I only know of the ones I mentioned.

Thanks,
Mark L