 Adventurers / 76
Re: Lego Mania back issues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 20:46:54 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Joseph Gonzalez writes:
there's a real good chance i have at least two of these, mark.
i'll see what the old file cabinet coughs up this weekend and get back to you.

..joseph g

Thanks a ton Joseph.  You are a real god-send.  Let me know what you find out
and like I said I'll make it worth your time.  Keep coming with your great
posts as well.  Johnny Thunder is depending on you.

By the way, are you writing any fiction based on this theme?  Some of your
posts seem like it.  Good stuff overall.  I know I'd read it.

Mark L