 Adventurers / 77
Re: Lego Mania back issues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 20:51:32 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Mark Lindsey writes:
Hey fellow Adventurers fans I am looking to get scans from some back issues of
Lego Mania magazines.  I am specifically looking to get scans of the
Adventurers' comics from the following issues:
Jan-Feb 1998
Nov-Dec 1998
Jan-Feb 1999
Jul-Aug 1999

If you can help me out I will make it worth your while, hint hint hint.
If you have any of these issues for sale I will pay you a premium price for
them depending upon condition.  If you know of any other issues with
Adventurer comics please enlighten me as I only know of the ones I mentioned.

Thanks,
Mark L

I've been getting Mania Magazine for several years now.  I've kept all of them
(I think), but I'll double check after work tonight and let you know exactly
which ones I've got.

Joel H.