 Adventurers / 249
Re: Greatest Adventurer Movies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 18:43:17 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Rob Doucette writes:
I saw a recent announcement that the Indiana Jones trilogy is being release
in a digitally remastered box set.  Don't know the cost though.

-Rob.

If anyone knows please post it.  Lucasfilm has a site up advertising these
along with a 12 volume Young Indiana Jones movie set and they don't even
bother to list the price or how to order them.  Commercials for these aired
last night, but again no details there either.

Mark L