 Adventurers / 194
Re: Greatest Adventurer Movies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 17:55:08 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Craig Hamilton writes:

mark ~

congratulations! you are the one millionth person to ask me that! your "prize"
is that i've added a "tips & techniques" section to the main page of my
craigo-lego site. (it's the final page link at the botom.)

i genuinely liked "J vs V" (meg ryan vs islanders!) and "cabinboy" (timmie • does
time on red beard runner!) as comedic adventure flicks, but i don't think
they're "greatest adventure films" material. ~but, if you want funny funny
adventure movies, it don't get funnier than mel brooks' forestmen farce, "Men
in Tights".

later ~ craig

Glad to know I won something.  Thanks for adding that section, it's tough to
be the KING isn't it?  I am also glad to know that I am not the only person in
the world who thought that Joe and Cabinboy were greatness.  Granted they
don't fit into a greatest contest, but they are excellent for what they are.
Your Mel Brooks comment is also right on the mark.  Funny stuff.  Well happy
customizing, I am going back to your site.

Mark L