 Adventurers / 230
Re: Roarke's Drift (Zulu)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 20:09:32 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
I thought you were refering to painting a proper shield.  Break a spear in • half
for an assegi.  I'd start with Islanders and simply accept that whatever
resulted was a vague approximation.

Bruce

It is hard to accept vague approximations after going to the craigo-lego site,
my gosh those customs are dead-on.  I am going to start really trying for 100%
accuracy (or as close as those lil' lego parts allow).  What is lost in scale
and sculpt can be acchieved with paint and accessories.  I am going to work on
some Zulus this weekend if my sons and wife allow, then I'll post some pics
for your perusal.  Talk to you later.

Mark L