 Adventurers / 234
Re: Roarke's Drift (Zulu)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 12:45:16 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Craig Hamilton writes:
~ something that i did to augment my islanders, even though i was thinking
"zulu"....

i removed printing from a pair of royal knights teardrop sheilds and used some
zebra stripe stickers (from #260 lego idea book, cut to fit, there's enough to
cover 4). they go SO well w/ the zebra drum covers. i've also traded out the
black spears, bows, and quivers to the islanders from my indians, which now
look better with the brown accessories.

later ~ craig

Thanks for the ideas Craig.  Any ideas on straw skirts?  LMK

Mark L