 Adventurers / 239
Re: Minifig Modification
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 16:01:28 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
Shields.  Why paint twenty the same way when I can do it once on a computer • and
then cut it out and stick it on?  Lego shields are flat, which is perfect.  I
can pick the most unwanted shields in an auction and buy those, then slap on • my
own design.

Torso prints, too.  It helps to have the right base color, of course.  Heck,
now that I think about it, I could do torso-back designs.

Bruce

Hey Bruce,
   What themes are you thinking of doing stickers for?  I know I'd love to
have some for Adventurers, Pirates, Islanders, and even Town sets.   One I'd
really like is a mummy print (you know a bunch of yellowed rags design) to put
on all white bodies and add the Ho-tep head to.  I guess the Jar Jar has the
closest thing to that, but I want a bunch of 'em.

Mark