 Adventurers / 175
Re: Greatest Adventurer Movies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 19:55:32 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Joseph Gonzalez writes:
Cool!
Do you have a page where you put photos and stuff of your projects?

..joseph g

Right now I am working on getting them put into a gallery on Christian's
Adventurer site:

You know the coolest Adventurer site on the web?  He and I want to get
together as many photos as possible so if you know anyone....hint, hint.  For
now I have no photos because I have no large scale models.  Once I start
cranking them out I will definitly showcase them though.  I'll keep you up to
date.

Mark L