 Adventurers / 221
Re: Greatest Adventurer Movies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 15:13:25 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Christian Lindblad Rasmussen writes:
Has any one mentioned Alain Quartermain and King Salomon's
mines? What was the name of the second picture? I think
it was something with "Lost City". Lot of Zulus there too.

What about greatest Adventurers books?

Christian

The Richard Chamberlain/Sharon Stone movies?  Dreadful movies.  Awful.
Terrible.  And I like Richard Chamberlain.  Allan Quartermain and the Lost City
of Gold.  King Solomon's Mines.  Golan and Globus productions: enough said to
the wise.

Bruce

A quick net search reveals that AQ and the Lost City of Gold made the Worst
Films of the 20th Century list.  :-)