 Adventurers / 245
Re: Greatest Adventurer Movies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 16:50:38 GMT

I saw a recent announcement that the Indiana Jones trilogy is being release
in a digitally remastered box set.  Don't know the cost though.

-Rob.

Mark Lindsey <markwars@fcmail.com> wrote in message
Hey fellow Adventurers I have an idea for a cool posting subject.  What • are
the all time greatest adventure themed movies?  Obvious ones are the • Indiana
Jones movies so go beyond them for a nice top ten list.  I won't name any • yet
so as to allow for others to register their concensus first.  Let's try to • get
a bunch of posts up so that we can get a good list of movies to choose • from
some time next week.  If nothing else we'll all have a good list to take • to
the video store.

Thanks,
Mark L