 Adventurers / 220
Re: Greatest Adventurer Movies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 09:50:51 GMT

Has any one mentioned Alain Quartermain and King Salomon's
mines? What was the name of the second picture? I think
it was something with "Lost City". Lot of Zulus there too.

What about greatest Adventurers books?

Christian

In lugnet.adventurers, Richard Parsons writes:
Bruce Schlickbernd wrote in message ...
40,000 Zulu warriors would be pretty hard

I think you are off by a factor of ten.  I think it was more like 4,000 • Zulus
at Roarke's Drift

Ok ok. A quick surf tells me it was 139 v 4,000.  Maybe it just felt like
40,000 ;-)

Has anyone modelled African warriors?

Richard
Still baldly going...