 Adventurers / 242
Re: Roarke's Drift (Zulu)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 16:28:56 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Mark Lindsey writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Craig Hamilton writes:
~ something that i did to augment my islanders, even though i was thinking
"zulu"....

i removed printing from a pair of royal knights teardrop sheilds and used some
zebra stripe stickers (from #260 lego idea book, cut to fit, there's enough to
cover 4). they go SO well w/ the zebra drum covers. i've also traded out the
black spears, bows, and quivers to the islanders from my indians, which now
look better with the brown accessories.

later ~ craig

Thanks for the ideas Craig.  Any ideas on straw skirts?  LMK

Mark L

well, the islanders are all already wearing painted on grass skirts, n'est ce
pas? ~ what do you mean?

for zulu women head/ hairpieces, id suggest the white wild west bandanna (or
blue from the new adv. line) turned upside down on top of the head peg, with a
couple of black 1x round plates (or a 1x cylinder) added for hair.

later ~ craig