 Adventurers / 241
Re: Minifig Modification
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 16:26:33 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Mark Lindsey writes:

Hey Bruce,
  What themes are you thinking of doing stickers for?  I know I'd love to
have some for Adventurers, Pirates, Islanders, and even Town sets.   One I'd
really like is a mummy print (you know a bunch of yellowed rags design) to put
on all white bodies and add the Ho-tep head to.  I guess the Jar Jar has the
closest thing to that, but I want a bunch of 'em.

Mark

Castle - that's about the only line with shields, and it has a large number of
ugly shield and torso designs (IMHO).  Most everything else is adequate to my
current needs.  I also have some canvas designed for inkjet printers that I
hope to make some new pirate sails with.

Bruce