 Adventurers / 222
Re: Roarke's Drift (Zulu)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 15:33:11 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Richard Parsons writes:

Has anyone modelled African warriors?

Richard

I have not, but lord knows I want to.  If you find anyone that has and can get
pictures let me know.  I will do the same for you.
I had thought to use paint and regular head and body pieces along with
Islander gear, but something still seems lacking....can't put my finger on it.

Mark L