 Adventurers / 174
Re: Greatest Adventurer Movies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 18:41:48 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Mark Lindsey writes:
You know, great minds must think alike because I had almost mentioned the
Sinbad movies and Jason and the Argonauts!  I just didn't see how they would
fit into a modern setting.  As for the Nautilus, just you wait.  I am about
two-thirds of the way done with one.  It is going to be about three and a half
feet long and done in light and dark gray brick.  Right now I am just trying
to get the capital together to buy that many gray pieces.  When it is done I
will post it up here of course.

Cool!
Do you have a page where you put photos and stuff of your projects?

..joseph g