 Adventurers / 219
Re: Nautilus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 05:16:08 GMT

Mark Lindsey wrote in message ...

How can the Nautilus be over rated?

Impervious to shot? Harumpf.

That's the kind of claim I'd like to test from the quiet end of a hot
cannon.
(This might turn out to be a fitting epitaph, no?)

The only thing I have ever encountered that's impervious to shot is the
English stiff upper lip ;-)

Richard
Still baldly going...
Speak to the Governor at http://www.hinet.net.au/~guinan/