 Adventurers / 163
Re: Greatest Adventurer Movies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 18:38:08 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Craig Hamilton writes:
~ great idea, mark!

i'd have to suggest "The Man Who Would Be King" as one of the best, right off
the bat. "Lawrence of Arabia", "Journey to the Center of the Earth", and
TARZAN", (the original films w/ weismuller are best, tho dizney's recent • effort
was quite good) also spring to mind.

in a twenties pulp mode, there's also the Phantom, the Rocketeer, and the
Shadow. (i've done a Shadow mini-fig, with plans one day to build a scenario
around using lots of advenurer elements.)

later ~ craig

You have some great ideas Craig.  I hadn't even thought of most of the movies
you named.  In fact I need to go to the video store and rent several of them.
And as for that Shadow mini-fig, you have just got to post it up here, and
soon!

Eagerly anticipating,
Mark L